Sidr is a jQuery plugin for creating off-canvas side menus and an the easiest way for doing your menu responsive. It's the most popular code I've ever wrote and it's used in more than 150.000 websites including fox.com, uscourts.gov,...
Node Version Manager (NVM) is a little bash script that allows you to manage multiple versions of Node.js on the same box. This Puppet module simplifies the task of installing it and allows to install unique or multiple versions of Node.js.
Yarn is a fast, reliable, and secure dependency manager for npm and bower. This Puppet module simplifies the task of installing it and supports package, npm or source installation methods.
This a little experiment I did to try the Google Analytics Real Time API. You can login with your Google Analytics account and see the your current visitors in real time. You can see also their location in a world map built with D3.js.
Cordova plugin to use Google Play Games Services. It includes methods for login, achievements, leaderboards,... (Available also through npm, new Plugin Registry Format).
This my proposal to replace the horrible Jenkins UI. Still Work In Progress, not finished.
Devenv is my automated development environment builder project. It's made with Puppet and I use it to preprare my development environment at home or at work. Feel free to fork it and then adapt it to your needs.
Unsupported / Deprecated Projects
I've built and I've used these projects in some moment but now I'm not supporting them due to different reasons. You can use them but I'm not going to give support to any issue you could have, at least for now.
- BerriartSitemapBundle: The BerriartSitemapBundle provides a way to create a xml sitemap using doctrine in Symfony2.
- Axaxize jQuery Plugin: Ajaxize is a jQuery plugin for converting your classic web into an SPA-like page. It uses the HTML5 Native History API.
- LienzoJS: It's a HTML5 Canvas mini-framework with an API in spanish that I used to teach kids in CoderDojo.
- TecladoJS: A fork of KeyboardJS with tha API translated to Spanish that I used to teach kids in CoderDojo.
- Wordpress Plugins and Themes: All my Wordpress plugins/themes are unsupported/deprecated.