What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is placed in your terminal when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve, among other things, information on the browsing habits of a user or its terminal and, depending on the information contained therein and the way in which you use your terminal, they can be applied to recognize the user.
For more information, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What type of cookies use this webpage?
- First party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal from a domain managed by Berriart.com which help providing services requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal from a domain not managed by Berriart.com, but from a third party (Google, Inc. and Twitter, Inc.) who processes the data obtained from cookies.
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing this website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are designed to store data in the user’s terminal which can be accessed and processed for the period defined by the responsible of the cookie, which can be from several minutes to years.
- Third party analytical cookies (session and persistent): these are processed by Google, Inc. (for providing the service of Google Analytics and the Google Plus button) and Twitter Inc. (for the Twitter share button) which allow quantifying the number of users, as well as measure and statistically analyse the use of the website and its services by users. To do this, they analyse your browsing on our webpage in order to improve the products or services offered.
- Third party advertising cookies (session and persistent): these are processed by Google, Inc. (for providing the service of Google Adsense) and Twitter Inc. (for the Twitter share button) which allow the effective management of advertising spaces which are included in the Web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the adaptation of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
###How to disable or eliminate cookies?
The user may enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed in its terminal through the settings of the browser options installed in its terminal.
Below you will find information on how to manage or disable cookies on the main browsers:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/95647?hl=en
- Cookie settings in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677
- Cookie settings in Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you continue browsing the website, you consent the installation and use of the cookies mentioned in the precedent section. At any time you may revoke your consent by disabling the cookies of our website, as indicated in this section. However, we inform you that disabling technical cookies may limit the functions of the website.
Responsibility related to the utilization of user’s data by means of analytical/advertising cookies corresponds exclusively to Google, Inc. and Twitter, Inc.
I want you to be confident about your privacy when using my website, so if you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please contact email@example.com